As the time approaches for birthday, Christmas and special occasion gifts, it can be a bit nerve wracking trying to decide what Airsoft Gift to buy. Airsoft players are a unique lot; what one person likes another may hate, and there's nothing worse than purchasing a gift to find out the person doesn't like it! We've created a Gift Card for this very situation, which can be purchased and redeemed against buying kit from our website! Let the Airsoft player in your life choose the present they want the most, or contribute towards that gun they've always wanted!
Add a little more accuracy waste fewer shots at your next Airsoft game day. 0.25g BB's are often used by those chasing a bit more accuracy outdoors on windy days, to shoot through vegetation easier and make your targets definitely feel the hit.
A STANAG type magazine which is designed to fit any Airsoft 6mm BB Gun which accepts this style of magazine, such as M4, L85, 416 and more. This type of magazine is perfect for regular Airsoft skirmishers as the magazine holds lots of rounds, and increases the length of time between having to stop and reload, allowing you to put more rounds down range without stopping.
Whether you are new or a regular skirmisher, who doesn't want the hassle of regularly changing magazines but still wants that authentic look, these are an essential purchase.
A one inch barrel extension for 14mm CCW threaded barrels, providing that little extra length should you wish to add a suppressor or tracer to your favourite RIF but can't because of a rail system being in the way.
Designed to make your gas Airsoft RIF more consistent between every shot and work far better in colder conditions. You will also achieve an increase in FPS but you must let the gas settle in your magazine first!
An Airsoft medium capacity magazine that is ideal for the Airsofter wanting to inject a little more realism into their skirmishing style. Loosely inspired by the design of modern P-Mag type magazines, this is G&Gs attempt at creating a lightweight and uniquely styled magazine for STANAG magazine compatible Airsoft guns.
A Smart Battery charger designed to charge 2/3 Cell LiPo and LiFe batteries. The charger is designed to Automatically charge batteries until they are full, prolonging the life of the battery by preventing overcharge.
A gas blowback Airsoft magazine developed by VORSK for their G-Series range of pistols, constructed with an Alloy Body and Polymer base plate. The magazine holds up to 23 rounds and is a direct replacement for the magazine which comes with the pistol, and is filled with BBs from the top or front, and is filled with gas from the bottom once the base plate has been slid to the front.
If you're looking to bolster your VORSK G-Series pistol magazine with 100% compatible magazines then this is the way to go.
A 3D Printed Outer Barrel Assembly for TM & WE branded EU17/EU18 model GBB Pistols, which offers a TDC Grub Screw HOP style adjustment to increase performance when paired with a quality bucking and heavyweight BBs.
A Polymer magazine for the ARP-9 Airsoft Electric Gun, which holds a total of 60rnds and feeds BBs into the gun via a spring, meaning they feed completely until empty. Not only this, but they have actual dummy rounds (not just stickers) inside to look just like the real deal.
A gas blow back magazine made by VORSK for their 1911 MEU and VX-9 Series of Airsoft Pistols. The magazine is constructed with an alloy body and polymer base plate, and holds up to 36 rounds. The magazine is an extended variant of the magazine which comes with the pistol, and great for those who want the original magazines with a higher capacity to go with the pistol. The magazine is filled with BBs from the front or from the top using an Airsoft speed loader, and filled with gas from the bottom via a standard Airsoft Green Gas bottle.
If you're looking to bolster your VORSK 1911 MEU or VX-9 pistol magazine collection with 100% compatible magazines then this is the way to go.
This Airsoft tracer unit is designed to fit onto threaded outer barrels of Airsoft guns to allow the use of illuminated Airsoft Tracer BBs.
The ASG B&T tracer unit comes with a 14mm CCW thread that will attach to 90% of AEGs, and will attach to the remaining 10% with a thread adapter. The unit has an easy to operate on / off button switch and textured outer shell for easier fitment onto your Airsoft RIF.
A functional Airsoft replica reflex optical sight of the XPS Holographic sight by EOTech. Like the real thing this replica has functional red / green illumination, and has fully adjustable windage and elevation settings.
A replica gas blowback Airsoft pistol designed by Army Armaments with a range of advanced features, such as an extended magazine and light enhancing ironsights, and is based on the 1911 platform with a more modern twist.