- Wide Flat Patch
- WE, KWJ GBB & VSR
- Varying Degrees Of Hardness
The external surface is ribbed to keep your inner barrel more stable inside your hop up unit with next to no play at all after you have fully re-assembled your Airsoft weapon.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The contact patch inside is wider and longer spread than normally found too. This extends the amount of time your BB is under pressure, designed to improve your shot accuracy further down range. Perfect for skirmishers either looking to replace a damaged or torn rubber, or upgrade to a better quality hop set up to improve air seal and consistency in shot for shot accuracy.
- Silver ring to keep a tight air seal between this hop up rubber and your inner barrel
- High performance bucking
- External ribs for better air seal and alignment upon assembly
- Engineered to boost range and accuracy depending on the rest of your components and maintenance
- Maximises contact with BB across the internal contact patch
- Specially designed wide contact patch for a wider surface area
- Aligns BBs during loading and firing
- Evenly Grips around the BB for an improved air seal
- Operates in temperatures from -50°c to 230°c
- Autobot Hop Up Rubber for VSR KJW WE
- Silver Air Seal Retention Sprung Ring
We recommend that this Hop-Up rubber should be used with 0.25g BBs and above. If you have any questions about compatibility or are having difficulty fitting the rubber please feel free to give us a call on: 01484 644709 and have a chat with the Workshop Department.
Internal Part Type
50°, 60°, 70°, 75°, 80°,
Black, Pink, Green, Yellow, Light Blue,
Internal Part Construction
Upgrades and Downgrades should only be undertaken by experienced players, or Airsoft Technicians. Please note, changing any internal parts of a weapon voids its warranty unless done in-house by our staff.
Please ensure that when fitting parts the part purchased is the correct part, as once a part has been fitted we cannot accept return.
We do know that players love to tinker, so we're here to give you help should you require it, and if needed you can get in touch with our workshop for more help!
Please note that some parts may be unique to a specific brand of weapon. For example: Parts for an ASG M4A1 may not fit an ICS M4A1.
Parts from the same brand typically have a high chance of fitting, though be warned, some replicas use unique parts, so please ensure the part will fit before you attempt to fit it.
If you require help with fitting any parts feel free to get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page.
For more information with fitting parts, or should you require help, feel free to get in touch with our Workshop Department via our Contact Us Page.