- Rip-Stop Polycotton
- Removable Rubber Pads
- Designed To Reduce Tearing
The latest combat uniform trousers to come from EMERSONGEAR, and aims to update their uniform to keep up to date with current spec in the real world.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
For the third generation of these trousers, the main change is the addition of highly flexible and stretchy material below the waist line, around the knee pads and the in-seam. The reason for this is to reduce tearing and splits when operating in harsh environments or when you're wearing lots of kit like a belt system that would otherwise damage the waist line when you bend over. The other new addition is the included kneepads, the design of which has changed slightly to make them easier to install and they're now also made of rubber - this dramatically improves comfort from a kneeling stance, makes them more flexible and generally easier to use. On top of this more pockets have appeared and all the features we loved about the old trousers like the elasticated waist adjust and ankle fasteners are still present and correct - making this the most cutting edge uniform we currently stock.
- Velcro and zipped fly
- Elasticated adjustable waist
- 2 x Regular Thigh pockets
- 2 x Small Thigh pockets
- 2 x Velcro Back pockets
- 2 x Deep Cargo pockets
- 2 x Small Concealed Pockets
- Velcro knee retention straps
- Velcro ankle fastener
- Rubber removable and washable knee pads
- Re-enforced sear / drawstring bottoms
- Small -
- Trouser: Waist: 76cm, Length: 104cm, Inseam: 76cm
- Medium -
- Trouser: Waist: 81cm, Length: 107cm, Inseam: 79cm
- Large -
- Trouser: Waist: 86cm Length: 110cm Inseam: 82cm
- X-Large -
- Trouser: Waist: 91cm Length: 110cm Inseam: 82cm
- XX-Large -
- Trouser: Waist: 96cm Length: 113cm Inseam: 84cm
- Combat Uniform Trousers Gen 3