- Multiple Modes
- Battery Checker
- LCD Display Screen
A Battery Diagnosis Tool which allows the user to digitally check the voltage of a battery. The Battery Unit is constructed from Polymer and features an LCD screen and is powered by the Battery plugged into it, and produces loud audible beeps during navigation.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
Batteries are connected to the unit via the data cable, allowing it to be used with a wide variety of types. This tool is a great purchase for any Airsoft Skirmisher who wishes to check their batteries before they use them, this is especially important for people who use LiPo batteries as use a flat LiPo Battery in a gun can damage the Battery. This is also great for Airsoft Techies, as it allows them to check if the Battery is working should a gun not fire. The checker's LCD Screen is clear and easy to read, and displays the amount of cells in the battery, as well as a percentage indicator to quickly let the user know how much charge the battery holds. The checker supports multiple modes, allowing you to fully check the health of your battery. This is the perfect purchase not just for Airsoft Skirmishers, but for those who use batteries for any activity, such as RC Cars, Helicopter and Boats.
- G.T.Power's Battery Capacity Controller
- Used to check if Batteries are running low on Power
- Great for checking LiPos before use to check if the battery is running flat
- A must have for Airsoft Techies to test Batteries for shorts
- Compatible with almost all Batteries used in Airsoft
- Connected using Battery Data Cable
- Powered by the connected Battery
- Audible Beep Tones
- Indicates battery Percentage (%) remaining
- Shows the voltage for each Cell and Combined
- LCD Display Screen
- Cell Count Display
- Supports Batteries with up to 7 Cells
- RoHs Compliant
- Total Voltage
- Total Cell Battery Capacity (0~99%)
- Individual Battery Cell Voltage
- Lowest Cell Voltage
- Highest Cell Voltage
- Voltage Difference Between Highest and Lowest Cell Voltage
- Digital Battery Capacity Checker
Below is the compatibility table for Batteries:
|Input Cells||2~7 Cells||2~7 Cells||2~7 Cells||4~7 Cells||4~7 Cells|
|Total Cell Battery|
|Individual Battery Cell|
|Lowest Cell Voltage||Y||Y||Y||X||X|
|Highest Cell Voltage||Y||Y||Y||X||X|
Voltage Difference Between
Parts & Accessories Type
Battery / Charger Accessory