- Charges LiPo / LiFe / NiMh
- Balance charges batteries
- LED status indicators
Built by NUPROL as part of their Power range this is a high quality charger designed to charge LiPo, LiFe, and NiMh batteries, all of the most common types of battery used in Airsoft replicas.
The charger itself is a smart charger, meaning that the charger automatically charges and cuts off when the battery is full. Some cheaper low-end chargers do not support this meaning you have to work out how long to charge for, with this charger you can plug it in and not have to worry about when the battery is full, as the charger will cut off the power supply when it is full to prevent any damage to the batteries.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The charger features a 3 LED display which displays to the user not only if the battery is charged, but if any problems have occurred during the charge. The charger is smart enough to detect any problems with the battery, such as short circuits from damaged wires as well as if the battery has too low of a voltage, and will deactivate itself to prevent any further damage. The charger has three individual stop / start buttons for each type of battery available for charge, and can charge up to one battery a time.
The charger itself is designed to work with standard UK plug sockets, and works on a 100v - 240v AC input at 50 / 60hz, meaning it should work in almost all homes in the UK. The charger outputs a maximum charge power of 1.2A per cell, and adjusts itself to what the battery requires in order to safely charge the battery without causing any damage.
This charger is perfect for any Airsoft skirmisher who is looking to get into Airsoft and needs a top quality charger, or even for those who are regular skirmishers and are looking to replace their charger with a better and high quality version.
- Created by NUPROL as part of their POWER range
- Economic and high quality battery charger
- Charges LiPo, LiFe and Ni-Mh batteries, the most common in Airsoft
- Smart charging system
- Stops charging when the battery is full
- Charges both 7.4v and 11.1v LiPo Batteries
- Charges both 8.4v and 9.6v Ni-Mh Batteries
- LED Status indicators to show battery errors and problems
- Requires no external power supply
- Power lead included
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fits easily inside carry cases and bags
- 100v - 240V AC Input Voltage Support
- 50hz / 60hz AV Input Voltage Support
- Charges 2/3 cell LiPo / LiFe
- Charges 1-8 cell Ni-Mh
- Provides a max output of 3000mAh
- 18W Circuit power
- 200mA current drain for balancing
- LiPo/ LiFe Balance Charger
- Balance Port to Tamiya Adaptor
- Power Cable
Please ensure that when charging battery you always do so in a fire safe environment, such as in a battery charging back.
Do not charge any damaged batteries, as this can lead to further damage. Examples of this are: Swollen / puffy batteries, damaged wires, or fully discharged batteries.
When charging a Li-Po or Li-Fe battery only connect the data cable, you do not also need the Tamiya connector adaptor.
Parts & Accessories Type
Li-Po - Never Leave Charging Unattended , Li-Po - Charge in a Fire Safe Area ,
Weight and Dimension
Ni-Mh, Li-Po, Li-Fe,
This charger comes with a built in power supply. The AC power cord can be connected directly to any 100-240V AC power socket. To charge the battery follow the instructions below.
- Insert the AC power cord into the charger.
- Insert the AC cord into a wall socket (100-240V). All LED will light up.
- Select the battery type: LiPo / LiFe / NiMH.
- If the battery is a LiPo / LiFe connect the balance table into the appropriate port. If the battery is a NiMh then use the balance port to tamiya adaptor and connect the battery.
- Select the appropriate battery type.
- The battery will then begin to charge.
- When the battery is fully charged the corresponding LED will glow a constant color.
Please ensure you pick the correct battery type for the battery, or you will potentially damage your battery.
Start Button Types
|Button Color||Battery Type|
LED Status Meanings
|Charging||Green LED flash||Orange LED flash||Red LED flash|
|Full||Green LED constant||Orange LED constant||Red LED constant|
|Standby||Green LED constant||Orange LED constant||Red LED constant|
|Error||Green LED quick flash||Orange LED quick flash||Red LED quick flash|
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CHARGER TYPE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERY
Airsoft Battery should only be charged with the chargers as they are specifically designed to work with the specific voltages required by the battery.
Different battery types have different chemical configurations, and require certain chargers to charge them. Charging a battery with the wrong charger can cause damage to the battery and charger, and can cause fires and further damage. Please ensure that before charging you double check that you are using the correct charger.
If your charger supports multiple battery types always ensure that it is on the correct settings before starting the charge.
If you are unsure of what battery or charger you have please get in touch with us via the Contact Us Page.
Using a LiPo?
If you're using a Li-Po battery only use a Li-Po charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!
Using a NiMh?
If you're using a Ni-Mh battery only use a Ni-Mh charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!