- Advanced Smart Charger
- NiMh / LiPo / LiHV / NiCD
- Digital Display Screen
Built by NUPROL as part of their Power range this is a high quality Airsoft battery charger which packs a huge collection of features under the hood. Not only does the charger charge standard LiPo and NiMh batteries, but also charges LiFe, Ni-CD and LiHV cells too.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The charger itself is a smart charger, meaning that the charger automatically charges and cuts off when the battery is full. Some cheaper low-end chargers do not support this meaning you have to work out how long to charge for, with this charger you can plug it in and not have to worry about when the battery is full, as the charger will cut off the power supply when it is full to prevent any damage to the batteries.
This charger is not your every day charger, it is an Airsoft battery charger, but with a difference. It's not just a standard charger with a blinking LED, it also features a LED 7 segment display which shows digitally what type of battery you're charging, as well as the amount of charge remaining.
The charger itself charges Airsoft standard LiPo an NiMh battery, as well as other rarer types such as LiFe and NiCd batteries. What this charger does is also charge Lithium High Voltage batteries, also known as LiHV, which are used in RC Cars and Vehicles. This means that if you're hobby cross you can use the one charger for both. The charger supports 2-4 cell LiPo, LiFe and LiHV batteries, and 4-8 cell NiMh and NiCd batteries.
The charger comes packaged with all the additional cables required to charge all your Airsoft batteries. As standard the charging cable bundled has an upgraded Deans connector allowing you to charge upgraded batteries, and comes with an adaptor to convert deans to mini-tamiya in order to change more standard batteries. The side of the battery also features data ports used for plugging in LiPo, LiFe and LiHV batteries for balance charging.
The charger itself is designed to work with standard UK plug sockets, and works on a 100v - 240v AC input at 50 / 60hz, meaning it should work in almost all homes in the UK. The charger outputs a maximum charge power of 30W, and adjusts itself to what the battery requires in order to safely charge the battery without causing any damage.
This charger is perfect for any Airsoft skirmisher who is looking to get into Airsoft and needs a top quality charger, or even for those who are regular skirmishers and are looking to replace their charger with a better and high quality version.
- Created by NUPROL as part of their POWER range
- Intelligent Auto-Stop charger
- Charges almost every type of Airsoft battery
- Charges Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-Hv, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd Batteries
- Smart charging system to detect problems safely
- Stops charging when the battery is full
- LED Text Display and LED info light
- Internal power supply system
- Comes with charging harness and connector adaptor
- Can be used with LiPo data connectors for Balance Charge
- Standard cable includes Deans connector
- Comes with Deans to Mini-Tamiya Converter
- Adjustable AMP output setting
- AMP adjustable to 0.5A - 4A in 0.5A increments
- 100v - 240v AC Input voltage
- Outputs a max of 30W
- Multi Function NiMh / LiPo / LiFe Charger
- Charging Harness to Deans Connector
- Deans to Mini-Tamiya Converter
- Power Cable
Please ensure that when charging battery you always do so in a fire safe environment, such as in a battery charging back.
Do not charge any damaged batteries, as this can lead to further damage. Examples of this are: Swollen / puffy batteries, damaged wires, or fully discharged batteries.
Ensure the charger is on the correct setting before beginning the charge cycle.
Do not change the battery charge type while the battery is charging.
Below are the instructions for the charging process.
- Power on the AC Power supply
- The charger is ready when the led in the middle flashes blue
- Choose the right battery type by holding in the button until it changes
- Adjust the Amperage to the correct setting (Chose the value closest below the Amperage of the battery, so for 1200mAh chose 1A, etc)
- Connect the main connector to the front of the charger. If the battery is a Li-Po, Li-Fe or Li-Hv then also connect it to the side data ports
- When charging begins the central LED will turn red. The digital display will show the percentage of charge on LiPo, LiFe and Li-Hv. The digital display will show the total voltage when you are charging Ni-Mh or Ni-Cd battery.
- When the battery is full the LED will turn purple
- Once the battery is removed the led will return to flashing blue when it is ready for the next battery
Battery Type Display
|NiMh / HiCd|
Parts & Accessories Type
Li-Po - Never Leave Charging Unattended , Li-Po - Charge in a Fire Safe Area ,
Ni-Mh, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Ni-cd, LiHV,
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CHARGER TYPE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERY
Airsoft Battery should only be charged with the chargers as they are specifically designed to work with the specific voltages required by the battery.
Different battery types have different chemical configurations, and require certain chargers to charge them. Charging a battery with the wrong charger can cause damage to the battery and charger, and can cause fires and further damage. Please ensure that before charging you double check that you are using the correct charger.
If your charger supports multiple battery types always ensure that it is on the correct settings before starting the charge.
If you are unsure of what battery or charger you have please get in touch with us via the Contact Us Page.
Using a LiPo?
If you're using a Li-Po battery only use a Li-Po charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!
Using a NiMh?
If you're using a Ni-Mh battery only use a Ni-Mh charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!