Need more Magazines in game!
- 30 / 140rnd Setting
- STANAG Magazine
- Realistic Design
A STANAG type magazine which is designed to fit any Airsoft AEG rifle which accepts this style of magazine, such as M4, L85, 416, SCAR-L and more.
This magazine is the perfect purchase for any Airsoft skirmisher due to its low price and high quality, with the added bonus that should you one day visit a low-cap only site it can be quickly changed to suit your needs.
Here at Patrol Base we ship worldwide, delivering not only to the UK but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day-by-road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change and are only a rough guide. For a more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Scottish Highlands, Islands, and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99 to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be delighted with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The magazine is constructed with a realistic looking Alloy case, with durable Polymer internals. The magazine is of a mid-cap design and loaded from the top, meaning the BBs are released on a spring system, meaning no rattle or winding once the magazines are full preventing you from being heard during a Skirmish. This magazine is unique in the fact that the capacity can be switched between 30 and 140 rounds, making it great for Airsoft skirmishers who also attend mil-sim games by quickly switching to the lower capacity.
- Part of NUPROL's Essentials range
- For STANAG accepting Airsoft AEG / HPA weapons
- Flip switch for switching between 140rnd / 30rnd capacity
- Realistic STANAG design - Issued around the world
- No rattle and no winding
- Compatible with M4, 416, SCAR-L and L85 AEGs
- Not compatible with F2000 AEGs - They get stuck!
- Perfect for mil-sim players and regular skirmishers
- NUPROL STANAG 30/140rnd Adjustable Mid-Cap Magazine
To fill the magazine you can follow the instructions below:
- Please ensure the magazine is empty
- Insert speedloader into the hole at the top of the magazine
- Use the speedloader to load the BBs into the top of the magazine until you feel no more will fit
Please try not to overfill the magazine as this can cause damage.
To change the magazine capacity you can follow the instructions below:
- Remove the screw on the base of the magazine
- Remove plastic inner casing from the metal outer casing
- Push the capacity selector button down and slide to the desired capacity
- Refit casing and secure screw
Alloy Shell, with Polymer Internals
STANAG, Assault Rifle, M4 / AR Platform,
Approx. 140 Rounds