- 1.5L Storage
- Easy To Wash
- Highly Adjustable Strapping
Tried and tested by our staff not just for Airsoft use but for hiking too, these pouches are incredibly lightweight whilst offering some back support during use.
The bladder can be removed easily enough for cleaning from the highly adjustable backpack. Very comfortable to wear, this is an ideal hydration system for any Airsofter or Hiker who is looking for a bladder on a budget. The pack has several loops that can be zip-tied or MOLE looped onto the back of Airsoft body armour or RIG. The bladder and drinking hose functions just like any other system with a pull/push lock drinking nozzle. You may have to pierce the actual drinking rubber tip upon delivery and opening of this item, do this with a sharp knife but be careful as you only need a small hole to drink from.
- 6 buckle loop back points to secure the bladder/backpack to a MOLLE vest / body armour without the use of shoulder straps
- Large drag/pull handle with double stitching on the back face and at the top
- 1x ventilation/drain hole at the bottom to let out any over spill and dirt
- Bladder can be removed easily for cleaning
- The rear has a large open pouch for storing flat items such as maps and other documents
- 2x adjustable shoulder straps
- 1x adjustable chest strap
- Shoulder straps are adjustable from 53cm to 91cm
- Chest strap is adjustable from size 0 up to 60cm
- 100cm long hose which screws into the bladder with a large o-ring seal
- 5cm long drinking nozzle and locking system
- Orange o-ring sealed filling screw cap, do not over tighten, just turn the bladder upside down to ensure no leaks and nip up the cap if needed
- Mesh lined backing with a thin layer of foam padding
- Bladder is accessible through a Velcro flap which is very strong
- No nasty taste of plastic in your mouth from first use
- Use your front teeth to pinch on the rubber drinking nozzle to allow flow of liquid
- Ensure you pull on the hard plastic locking to allow flow of liquid and not the rubber tip
- The rubber drinking tip is removable to allow for a proper cleaning
- Hydration hosing is sleeved for added protection and insulation
- Tactical Hydration Pack w/ Bladder
- 2L Bladder
Tactical Equipment Type
Backpack, Hydration System,
UCP ACU Universal Camouflage Pattern
Delivery & returns
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
For more detailed information please see our Delivery Information.
We are proud of our rapid delivery which, comprises of Royal Mail 1nd class recorded and courrier next working day to mainland UK. We also ship to EU countries; Scottish Highlands and Islands which are a minimum of a two day service and are shipped by land / sea. Our deliveries are made by DPD and Royal Mail recorded 1st or 2nd class signed for, and Royal Mail Standard.
We deliver from Monday to Friday, and Saturday with a special service. If more than 7 days have passed since we confirmed dispatch and your order has not arrived, then please call our Customer Care team on 01484 644709. If we don’t have stock of an item then we will call and email you letting you know that it is out of stock, and we will send it to you as soon as stock becomes available. If you want to cancel any item/s that are out of stock once order you can. For most UK deliveries postage & packing is based upon the value, size and weight of your order.
We always look to fulfil every order in full on time, but on the odd occasion an item is missing we will attempt to contact you prior to shipping. If your order is a Next Day service, and we cannot contact you, we will refund the missing item(s), and ship the rest of the order immediately.
Upon signing for the delivery you are accepting the correct delivery for your items, however, we do understand that you might not be able to open your package straight away so you have up to 48 Hours to advise us of missing / incorrect items.
Please note we do not compensate in any way for time spent waiting in for deliveries that do not arrive, we do however accept that in life, mistakes and circumstances happen that can unfortunately mean that your item may not be delivered next day as requested e.g. bad weather, computer error etc. If such mistakes do occur we will refund your postage charge in full and by agreeing to the previous sentence and proceeding with the order you accept that we have done everything we can to help you obtain the package.
For orders outside of the UK Mainland please specify your location when calculating postage.
For all international orders there may be an additional postage charge on top of that quoted. You will be contacted if this applies for your order. If the postage costs are too high, you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
For more detailed information please see our Returns Policy Page.
You can cancel any order that has not been dispatched. Please call our Customer Care team on 01484 644709 between 9:30am and 5:00pm or log onto the website and check the status of your order in your account.
If you do want to arrange the return of an item, simply call our friendly Customer Care team on 01484 644709 from 9:30am to 5:00pm and they will explain how to return the items.
Alternatively you can get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page.
If you are returning a product because it is faulty or something is wrong then we will pay for it to be returned to us. The Customer Care Team will arrange for cost you incur to be refunded.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
This guarantee ensures that if you are unsure about what you are purchasing you have the peace of mind of knowing that we are here to help. In addition, if you decide that you made a mistake or you change your mind then please send the goods back within 14 days of receipt. Sadly, this can only apply to standard range products; we cannot accept back any item that has been made to order i.e. Two Tone Airsoft equipment.
Upon signing for the delivery you are accepting the correct delivery for your items, however, we do
understand that you might not be able to open your package straight away so you have up to 48 Hours to
advise us of missing / incorrect items.
If you do decide to return anything for whatever reason then please get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page for a copy of our returns form.
If you do send goods back for any reason other than a fault you will normally be asked to pay the carriage charges, we would just have to recover the costs in our prices. We would rather be completely straight with you, keep our prices as low as possible, and just ask you to pay if you choose to return anything.
Any none faulty return must be shipped back in full re-saleable order with original undamaged packaging.
Similarly matched Colours
- For M4/M16 Stocks
- For 'Last Stand' Heroic Moments
- Holds STANAG 5.56mm Magazine
- Rip-Stop Polycotton
- Removable Elbow Pad
- Velcro Shoulder Pocket
- MOLLE Compatible
- For Pistol Magazines
- Holds 1 Standard Mag
- Chunky Drawstring
- Full Length Front Zip
- Heavyweight Material
- 100% Polyester
- Ideal For Airsofting
- Lightweight & Warm