- LiPo Battery Charger
- For 7.4v / 11.1v LiPo
- Balance Charger
Built by NUPROL as part of their Power range this is a high quality Li-Po charger designed to charge both 7.4v Li-Po and more advanced 11.1v three cell LiPo battery.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The charger itself is a smart charger, meaning that the charger automatically charges and cuts off when the battery is full. Some cheaper low-end chargers do not support this meaning you have to work out how long to charge for, with this charger you can plug it in and not have to worry about when the battery is full, as the charger will cut off the power supply when it is full to prevent any damage to the batteries.
The charger features an 3 LED display which displays to the user not only if the battery is charged, but if any problems have occured during the charge. The charger is smart enough to detect any problems with the battery, such as short circuits from damaged wires as well as if the battery has too low of a voltage, and will deactivate itself to prevent any further damage.
The charger itself is designed to work with standard UK plug sockets, and works on a 100v - 240v AC input at 50 / 60hz, meaning it should work in almost all homes in the UK. The charger outputs a maximum charge power of 1.2A per cell, and adjusts itself to what the battery requires in order to safely charge the battery without causing any damage.
Worried about forgetting the instructions, dont worry, the label gives a brief description on what the LED mean in case you forget.
This charger is perfect for any Airsoft skirmisher who is looking to get into Airsoft and needs a top quality charger, or even for those who are regular skirmishers and are looking to replace their charger with a better and high quality version.
- Created by NUPROL as part of their POWER range
- Economic and high quality LiPo Balance charger
- Smart charging system
- Stops charging when the battery is full
- Charges both 7.4v and 11.1v LiPo Batteries
- LED Status indicators to show battery errors and problems
- Requires no external power supply
- Power lead included
- 100v - 240V AC Input Voltage Support
- 50hz / 60hz AV Input Voltage Support
- 5W circuit power per cell
- Outputs a max charge of 1.2A per cell
- Ceases charging at 4.2v +/- 0.02v
- Top and bottom heat vents
- Instructions sticker on the charger unit itself
- Small enough to keep in your gun bag
- For use with Li-Po batteries
- LiPo Balance Charger
- Instruction Manual
- Plug Power Cable
Please ensure that when charging LiPo battery you always do so in a fire safe environment, such as in a battery charging back.
Do not charge any damaged batteries, as this can lead to further damage. Examples of this are: Swollen / puffy batteries, damaged wires, or fully discharged batteries.
This charger comes with a built in power supply. The AC power cord can be connected directly to any 100-240V AC power socket. To charge the battery follow the instructions below.
- Insert the AC power cord into the charger
- Insert the AC cord into a 100-240v wall socket. All LEDs will light up green and flash red to indicate the charger is ready to be used.
- Connect the battery balance wire to the balance port which is on the front side of the charger, this is the smaller white plug on the battery. After 2 seconds the charger will detect the voltage of the battery and begin charging.
- The charger now starts charging the battery. The LEDs will glow a constant red. The number of lit LED lights corresponds to the number of cells in the battery.
- When a cell is completely charged the corresponding LED will glow a constant green.
- Unplug the battery from the charger and the led will stay green and flash red indicating the charger is ready for the next battery.
If you unplug the battery while charging the charger will stop automatically and enter a standby status.
If the charger encounters an overload or short while charging the charger will stop automatically and display 3 blinking red LED.
LED Status Meanings
|LED Indicator||Charge Status|
|LED stays green and flashes red.||The charger is ready to charge.|
|LED glows constant red.||The charger is charging.|
|LED glows constant green.||The charging process is finished.|
Error Status Meanings
|LED Indicator||Cause of Error|
|All LED flash red once and stop in a 1 second cycle.||The battery is connected incorrectly.|
|All LEDs flash red twice and stop in a one second cycle.||The charger has detected an overload or short circuit.|
Parts & Accessories Type
Battery, Battery Charger,
Li-Po - Never Leave Charging Unattended , Li-Po - Charge in a Fire Safe Area ,
Weight and Dimension
Black polymer shell, with three LED lights and red main board
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CHARGER TYPE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERY
Airsoft Battery should only be charged with the chargers as they are specifically designed to work with the specific voltages required by the battery.
Different battery types have different chemical configurations, and require certain chargers to charge them. Charging a battery with the wrong charger can cause damage to the battery and charger, and can cause fires and further damage. Please ensure that before charging you double check that you are using the correct charger.
If your charger supports multiple battery types always ensure that it is on the correct settings before starting the charge.
If you are unsure of what battery or charger you have please get in touch with us via the Contact Us Page.
Using a LiPo?
If you're using a Li-Po battery only use a Li-Po charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!
Using a NiMh?
If you're using a Ni-Mh battery only use a Ni-Mh charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!