- 150ml Contents
- Very Spreadable
- Preserve All Seals
150ml contents in a high pressurised can. Ideal for most Airsoft maintenance and cleaning of internals and gas magazines.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
Stocked and used by our Patrol Base workshop and other staff members for years. Excellent for re-vamping piston o-rings. We even use this oil to lube up piston head o-rings in AEGs and piston heads within sniper rifles. As this is a spray it will require frequent topping up depending where you apply the spray to in your Airsoft gun.
- 150ml Contents
- Highly spread-able
- Non gumming and non dieseling
- Protects all metal and wood finishes from rust and water
- Perfect for refreshing o-rings in Airsoft guns, magazines and other parts
- Ideal for repairing and servicing all gas magazines
- Can be used as a cleaner
- Silicone Gun Oil 35 Spray
Parts & Accessories Type