Zion Arms Nebula ETU - Programming Instructions
Zion Arms Nebula ETU - How to program the fire controls
The Nebula ETU from Zion Arms is one of the latest Electronic Trigger Units to hit the market and is already being offered as a pre-installed part in some Lancer Tactical AEGs and the Zion Arms AEG series. We found the programming instructions provided weren't particularly clear so we thought we would save you some hassle and brain work!
We recommend wearing eye protection throughout this process.
- Remove the magazine and ensure the AEG is empty by firing two shots with the AEG inverted in semi-auto mode
- With the battery connected and the AEG empty, switch the selector from SEMI to AUTO twice, finishing with the selector in the AUTO position.
- You should now hear two beeps from the ETU, confirming that you are in "programming mode"
- Select your fire mode using trigger presses of less than 2 seconds in duration. The number of presses needed to set each mode is indicated below:
- SEMI ONLY - 1x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with a single beep
- TWO RND BURST - 2x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with two beeps
- THREE RND BURST - 3x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with three beeps
- FOUR RND BURST - 4x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with four beeps
- FIVE RND BURST - 5x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with five beeps
- BINARY TRIGGER - 6x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with a high pitched beep followed by a normal beep
- FULL AUTO - 7x Trigger press < 2 seconds - Denoted with a normal beep followed by a high pitched beep
- With your mode selected, you can confirm your selection by holding the trigger down for duration of greater than 2 seconds. The ETU will confirm your settings are programmed in with two high pitched beeps.
With this complete, you can get shooting in your chosen fire mode. Make sure you make the most of the advanced functions of this top-quality ETU, but most of all remember to have fun!
If you don't yet own a Zion Arms AEG but you like the sound of what the Nebula can do, you can check out the Zion Arms AEG range via the button below!