Get discount on each bottle you buy!
- Low Powered Gas
- Silicone Lubricants
- For Polymer Pistols
A bottle of Low Powered Gas designed by NUPROL as part of their Green Gas Range, designed to be used with Plastic Bodied Weapons and Small Submachine Guns which require lower powers to operate.
Here at Patrol Base we ship worldwide, delivering not only to the UK but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day-by-road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change and are only a rough guide. For a more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Scottish Highlands, Islands, and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99 to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be delighted with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The Bottle is constructed from Aluminium, weighs 410g with 300ml of contents, and is around the same size as a standard Green Gas Can, and is perfect for storing in Kit Bags and Backpacks between Skirmishes. The Gas is specially formulated for Pistols with Plastic Slides, and Submachine Guns with low-weight Bolts, making it great for use in Tokyo Marui Pistols and other Weapons. The Gas is a 95% Propane / 5% lubricant mix, meaning it helps to prevent your magazines from leaking, and prevents rust and corrosion. The Gas is designed for temperatures between 25c and 10c, and is composed of a Non-Hazardous CFC Free Formula. This gas is perfect for those Airsoft Skirmishers who are looking for a Green Gas which is safe to use in their Marui Pistols, or weapons which can take damage from Higher Powered Gasses.
- Part of NUPROL's Gas Range
- Formulated for Plastic Slides
- Designed for use with Plastic Slides and Small SMG Bolts
- Silicone Lubricant
- Prevents Rust and Corrosion
- Non-Hazardous CFC Free Formula
- 95% Propane, 5% Lubricant Mix
- Designed for temperatures between 25°c and 10°c
- Recommended for use with Tokyo Marui Gas Pistols and Submachine Gun
- 1.0 Premium Blue Gas 300g
Shake Well before use, and fill the magazine with the Gas Bottles Nozzle facing down.
Please Note: NUPROL 1.0 has been formulated for use with plastic slides and small SMG bolts. If used on heavy slides and large Bolts you may experience low performance.
- Please ensure that the gas is not used over 25°c and stored at a room temperature of 15°c.
- Gas under pressure, never expose to prolonged direct sunlight. Never expose to heat above 50°c (122°f).
- Please only use this gas for Airsoft as intended. Store in a cool, dry place, and do not leave in a hot vehicle or bag.
- Extremely Flammable
- Pressurised Container: May burst if heated.
- Keep away from Heat, Hot surfaces, Sparks, Open Flames, and other Ignition Sources. No Smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurised Container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not Expose to temperatures exceeding 50°c/122°c.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
Gas Under Pressure
Extremely flammable gas
Do not leave Airsoft Gas items in Hot Cars, or Direct Sunlight.
Gas Container Specific