- Charges all Airsoft Battery
- LiPo / LiFe / NiMh / NiCd
- Compact Main Unit
Built by NUPROL as part of their Power range this is a high quality auto-stop intelligent charger designed to charges all types of Airsoft battery, including LiPo, LiFe, Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The charger itself is a smart charger, meaning that the charger automatically charges and cuts off when the battery is full. Some cheaper low-end chargers do not support this meaning you have to work out how long to charge for, with this charger you can plug it in and not have to worry about when the battery is full, as the charger will cut off the power supply when it is full to prevent any damage to the batteries. Simply keep charging the battery until the light stops flashing.
The charger has the ability to charge all of the most common types of Airsoft battery on the market, working with both LiPo and Ni-Mh style batteries, along with more rare battery types such as Li-Fe and Ni-CD batteries. Chances are, that unless a new type of battery is developed for Airsoft this is the only charger you'll need to buy for the forseeable future.
The charger features LED indicators along with a selection button which allows you to switch between the battery types. The LED do not just show what type of battery you're charging, but also give information relating to the status of the charge. The indicators make it possible to display possible problems such as reversed polarity, a low input voltage, and even for damaged battery.
To switch between the charging types you simply push and hold the button until the appropriate LED lights. The charge type is indicated by the front sticker on the charger, and goes LiPo, LiFe, then NiMh / NiCd. LiPo and LiFe battery are connected directly through the data ports, and Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd batteries are connected using the supplied Tamiya Connector Harness.
The package comes with the Charger itself, a power brick, as well as a cable for attaching Mini and Standard tamiya batteries as well as a rarer crocodile clip connector allowing you to connect the charger to a larger battery to charge your Airsoft ones allowing you to charge batteries at your game site.
This charger is perfect for any Airsoft skirmisher who is looking to get into Airsoft and needs a top quality charger, or even for those who are regular skirmishers and are looking to replace their charger with a better and high quality version.
- Created by NUPROL as part of their POWER range
- Intelligent Auto-Stop Charger
- Charges almost all styles of Airsoft batteries
- Charges LiPo, LiFe, NiMH, and NiCd batteries
- Smart charging system
- Stops charging when the battery is full
- LED Status Indicators
- External power supply included
- Crocodile Clips power supply lead included
- Comes with an adaptor for Mini and Standard Tamiya Connectors
- 100v - 240v AC Input Voltage Support
- 50hz / 60hz AC Input Voltage Support
- Supports 2 and 3 cell LiPo and LiFe Battery
- Support for 7.4v and 11.1v LiPo Battery
- Supports Ni-Mh / Ni-cd battery with between 2 - 10 cells
- 1.5A Charge Current
- Compact Lipo Balance Charger
- Four Pin Data Cable to Tamiya Cable
- Power Block
- Crocodile Clip Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
Please ensure that when charging battery you always do so in a fire safe environment, such as in a battery charging back.
Do not charge any damaged batteries, as this can lead to further damage. Examples of this are: Swollen / puffy batteries, damaged wires, or fully discharged batteries.
To protect the charger and batteries do not disconnect the batteries until charging has finished.
Ensure that you disconnect the battery before switching charging modes.
When using the charger please refer to the following information.
- First ensure you only have one battery connected, only one output port can be used at a time.
- To protect the charger and battery do NOT disconnect the batteries until charging has completed or stopped.
- From left to right the indicators are Li-Po, Li-Fe, and Ni-CD / NiMh.
- When switching the battery mode first disconnect the battery.
- To switch the battery mode press and hold the button until the next mode is selected.
- To start / stop the charge press the start / stop button.
LED Status Meanings
|Power On||Light On||Power is connected|
|Charging||Slow Flash||Battery charging.|
|Fast Flash||Error detected.|
|Light On||Charge completed.|
Parts & Accessories Type
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CHARGER TYPE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERY
Airsoft Battery should only be charged with the chargers as they are specifically designed to work with the specific voltages required by the battery.
Different battery types have different chemical configurations, and require certain chargers to charge them. Charging a battery with the wrong charger can cause damage to the battery and charger, and can cause fires and further damage. Please ensure that before charging you double check that you are using the correct charger.
If your charger supports multiple battery types always ensure that it is on the correct settings before starting the charge.
If you are unsure of what battery or charger you have please get in touch with us via the Contact Us Page.
Using a LiPo?
If you're using a Li-Po battery only use a Li-Po charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!
Using a NiMh?
If you're using a Ni-Mh battery only use a Ni-Mh charger!
Failure to do so can cause damage to the battery and charger!