- Silver wiring
- Replacement Kit
- Upgrade EFCS Board
A replacement or upgrade circuit board for the ARES Amoeba EFCS gearbox system.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
This is the upgraded 'Blue' mosfet, designed to withstand higher voltage and ampage fluctuations allowing you to upgrade your rifle or modify it for a higher FPS. The Circuit comes complete with pre-soldered silver low-resistance wiring and with a TAMIYA connector. The set comes with the tappet plate giving you everything you need in the box to replace or upgrade your pre-existing EFCS gearbox. Perfect for those with an original generation Amoeba system who want to upgrade their weapon without frying their board.
- Newly revised Blue MOSFET
- Withstands 11v as standard
- Resistant to Ampage and Voltage fluctuations
- Programmable using the Ares Amoeba Electronic Gearbox Programmer EFCS
- Safe - Semi - Auto
- Safe - Semi - 3rds Burst
- Safe - 3rds Burst - Auto
- Safe - Smi - Semi
- Silver Wiring
- Tamiya Connector
- Comes with selector plate
- Precise magnetic sensors control piston position
- Reduce stresses on spring, making them last longer
- More stable muzzle velocity
- Less battery power required to initiate motor
- Onboard ABS enhanced piston piston positioning
- After a cycle is completed power is cut to reduce battery use
- Fully cycles after shots
- Able to withstand rapid semi fire
- Long trigger life time
- Easy to adjust trigger stroke
- Trigger can be reduced to 2mm
- Super light trigger
- Fast trigger responce
- No maintenance required, not affected by dust and grease
- Simple programming and installation
- When the gearbox locks up the mosfet will cut off protecting your gear box
- EFCS Control Unit
- Spare Fire Select Plate
If you separate the two MOSFET halves and place them back together the unit will have to be reprogrammed using the EFCS control box before it can be used.
Internal Part Type
Internal Part Construction
Polymer, Alloy, Silver,
Part for Power Source Type
AMOEBA EFCS Rifles
Electric Part Specific
Gearbox Version Compatibility Variant
AMOEBA V2 EFCS Gearbox
Upgrades and Downgrades should only be undertaken by experienced players, or Airsoft Technicians. Please note, changing any internal parts of a weapon voids its warranty unless done in-house by our staff.
Please ensure that when fitting parts the part purchased is the correct part, as once a part has been fitted we cannot accept return.
We do know that players love to tinker, so we're here to give you help should you require it, and if needed you can get in touch with our workshop for more help!
Please note that some parts may be unique to a specific brand of weapon. For example: Parts for an ASG M4A1 may not fit an ICS M4A1.
Parts from the same brand typically have a high chance of fitting, though be warned, some replicas use unique parts, so please ensure the part will fit before you attempt to fit it.
If you require help with fitting any parts feel free to get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page.
For more information with fitting parts, or should you require help, feel free to get in touch with our Workshop Department via our Contact Us Page.