- Complete TITAN Kit
- Trigger Replacement
- Highly Advanced System
A drop in MOSFET Kit designed for Version 2 Gearbox, which are typically seen in M4 Variant Rifles. This variation of the Kit comes with the MOSFET Unit, the Programmable Pad, and the USB-Link.
Here at Patrol Base we ship all around world, with delivery not only to the UK, but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day by road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change, and are only a rough guide. For more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Please note that Scottish Highlands, Islands and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99, up to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be absolutely happy with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
The Titan is a complete trigger set replacement, with optical sensors instead of mechanical switches and has a high end software and sensor based sector gear detection, allowing some of the fastest and most efficient AEG builds. The board is specially coated with Mil-Spec MIL-V-173C Varnish, making it moisture and fungus resistant, and supports batteries in the range of 3V up to 17v, making it great for Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, Li-Po, and Li-Fe Batteries and is compatible with most V2 Gearbox on the market with no modification. The Titan Board itself is built in the EU by Gate Electronics, and comes with a 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty for defects and stands out from the crowd due to its Optical Sensor Controlled System rather than Mechanical ,and has Eight On board Optical Sensors. The board boasts a huge array of features, with the most impressive being the Auto-Adjusting pre-cocking and breaking system, using the on-board sensors to detect the position of the Gearbox's Gear's Teeth, allowing the system to get a perfect result with almost no configuration. The board itself, once installed, is capable of very fast repeated semi-shots, with gearbox protection ignoring the trigger pull if the rifle is not ready, allowing for faster, more consistent shots compared to other units. Once installed the MOSFET can be re-programmed via the Gate Configuration Card or via the USB-Link to a Windows based PC, allowing the firmware to be updated, and can be used to Error Check your Weapon should something go wrong. Whats important to highlight with the Titan, is that its strength lies not just in its list of features, but also in how well they have been implemented.
- Battery Support: 8.4v Ni-Mh, 7.4v LiPo, 9.6v Ni-Mh, 11.1v LiPo, 12.8v LiFe, 14.8v LiPo
- Operating Ranges: 3v - 17V
- User Guide:
- Built in the EU
- Complete TITAN Kit, with Programming Card and USB-Link Included
- 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty
- Complete Trigger Set replacement Kit
- Designed for Highly Efficient AEG Builds
- Suitable for Stock Guns and Upgraded Guns
- Great for DMR and Standard Setups
- Re-programmable with a the Titan Programming Card and USB Link
- Optical Sensor Controlled
- Eight Optical Sensors
- 1 Gear Sensor
- 3 Selector Sensors
- 5 Trigger Sensors
- Replaces the Cut-off Lever
- Compatible with most V2 Gearbox on the market without Modification
- Auto-Adjusting Pre-cocking / Braking system
- Works with Dual Sector Gear and Short Stroked Gears
- Detects up to 6 Trigger Positions for the Fine Tuning of the Trigger Break-point
- Capable of Fast Repeat Shooting
- MILSPEC Board coating
- Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity
- Adjustable Pre-cocking Boost
- Adjustable Fire-Selector Mode
- Adjustable Burst Mode
- Adjustable Rate of Fire
- Two-Stage Trigger Mode, Possible for Semi / Full Auto without using a Fire Selector
- Sniper Delay Modes
- Run-away Motor 30 Rounds Limit Mode
- Protection for the Titan Unit against Over Current, Under Current, and Overheating
- Low Battery Warning
- Over-discharge Battery Protection
- Configurable Fire Selector
- Safe - Semi - Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Burst - Auto
- Safe - Semi - Burst / Auto (Short Press - Burst, Long Press - Auto)
- Semi - Burst - Auto (Safe Mode via fast switch Safe - Semi - Safe)
- Kit comes with required parts for Fitting (Please see Special Instructions)
- Deans Connector Type
- Protection for Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, Ni-Cd Batteries
- Optical Sensor Test Mode for easier Installation
- Updateable Firmware via USB-Link on a Windows / MAC PC
- Statistics and Additional Settings Accessible using a USB-Link with GATE-CS
- Can be Diagnosed for Errors using the Programming Card or USB-Link
- UVP1 – your battery is discharged
- UVP2 – the voltage is lower than 3.8V
- OCP1 – over current protection
- OCP2 – the motor power supply circuit is shorted
- OTP – the drop-in module temperature is too high
- MOTOR DISC – you pulled the trigger but the motor did not move
- Smart Fuse System
- TITAN Drop In MOSFET V2 Module - Front Wired
- Tactical Programming Card
- USB Cable
- Quick start Guides
- 'Tactical Programming Card'
- 'Titan Drop-In Module'
- Installation Kit
- Female Deans to Female Mini-Tamiya Converter
- Replacement Female Deans Connector Kit
- Screw and Shim Set x2
- Selector Plate Sticker Kit
Please note, this box contains the TITAN Tactical Programming Card and USB-Link, everything you need to build and install the TITAN MOSFET.
Please only use either the Tactical Programming Card, or the USB-Link at any one time. Do NOT connect them both at the same time.
Should you need any help installing the MOSFET please feel free to call our workshop on: 01484 644709.
Please note that the warranty covers the unit from defects, not improper installation. Please read all user guides before installing, for more information please see the supplied Warranty Card.
Please remember when installing the device to ensure your AEG is clear before use.
Ensure that when wiring up the device the Positive and Negative battery terminals are the correct way around as this will cause immediate damage to the unit.
Please note, that battery protection is not compatible with Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd Battery
For warranty related issues please visit: http://gatee.eu/technical-support/warranty
The GATE Control Station Software can be downloaded at the following links:
Configurable Fire Select
Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment
Hair Trigger Function
Internal Part Type
Mil-Spec MIL-V-173C Coated (Moisture and Fungus Resistant)
Part for Power Source Type
Electric Part Specific
Upgrades and Downgrades should only be undertaken by experienced players, or Airsoft Technicians. Please note, changing any internal parts of a weapon voids its warranty unless done in-house by our staff.
Please ensure that when fitting parts the part purchased is the correct part, as once a part has been fitted we cannot accept return.
We do know that players love to tinker, so we're here to give you help should you require it, and if needed you can get in touch with our workshop for more help!
Please note that some parts may be unique to a specific brand of weapon. For example: Parts for an ASG M4A1 may not fit an ICS M4A1.
Parts from the same brand typically have a high chance of fitting, though be warned, some replicas use unique parts, so please ensure the part will fit before you attempt to fit it.
If you require help with fitting any parts feel free to get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page.
For more information with fitting parts, or should you require help, feel free to get in touch with our Workshop Department via our Contact Us Page.