- 5-8 Cell Batteries
- Compact & Lightweight
- For NiMH/NiCd Batteries
A lightweight, compact and easy to use charger for NiMH and NiCad batteries, which will plug into any standard 240v wall plug and charge one NiMH/NiCad battery via the Mini Tamiya connector.
Here at Patrol Base we ship worldwide, delivering not only to the UK but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well. We provide a working day-by-road service via our handpicked courier services, simply buy your Airsoft guns with us and we'll have them delivered directly to your door.
For more information and to see the country we deliver please check out our Delivery Information Page.
Below are some rough postage prices for orders. Please note these are subject to change and are only a rough guide. For a more accurate postage estimate please use the Postage Calculator at the basket.
UK Next Day
Highlands / Islands
* Scottish Highlands, Islands, and EU post prices can vary wildly. Prices range from £8.99 to £29.99, so please ensure you refer to the Postage Calculator at the basket for the lowest possible price.
We want you to be delighted with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us. We will replace or refund the item.
You can return any item for any reason whatsoever, even if you have just changed your mind, within 14 days of receipt of the order. This is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
For more information on returning products, and how to do it please visit our Returns Policy Page.
- Essential Game Day Item
- Charges NiMH/NiCD Batteries
- Lightweight & Compact
- Easy to Use Charger
- Plug n' Play
- Mini Tamiya Connector
- Charge Current: 1.0A
- Max Charge Power: 12W
- Charge Status LED
- LED Not Lit = Charger is not plugged into a power supply
- LED Flashing Green = Charger is plugged into a power supply
- LED Constant Red = Battery is charging
- LED Constant Green = Battery is fully charged
- LED Flashing Red = Battery error
- NUPROL NP Essential NiMh/NiCad Charger
Please read the entire manual carefully before attempting to plug in or attempting to use the charger.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE A LIPO BATTERY WITH THIS CHARGER.
- NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING.
- Unplug battery from MAINS and remove battery from gun BEFORE plugging battery into charger.
- Do not plug the battery into anything while the battery is plugged into the charger.
- Keep charger, included hardware, and batteries away from water, corrosive gases, dust and damp environments.
- Only charge NiMH/NiCd 5-8 Cell batteries with this charger.
- Incorrect connections may cause permanent damage to batteries, charger, property and persons.
- Only use included cables, adapters and accessories, as others may cause permanent damage to batteries, charger, property and persons.
- Always use a charging bag when charging any battery
Parts & Accessories Type
NP Essentials NiMH/NiCad Charger
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CHARGER TYPE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERY
Airsoft Battery should only be charged with the chargers as they are specifically designed to work with the specific voltages required by the battery.
Different battery types have different chemical configurations, and require certain chargers to charge them. Charging a battery with the wrong charger can cause damage to the battery and charger, and can cause fires and further damage. Please ensure that before charging you double check that you are using the correct charger.
If your charger supports multiple battery types always ensure that it is on the correct settings before starting the charge.
We always recommend charging LiPos and other batteries in a charging bag.
If you are unsure of what battery or charger you have please get in touch with us via the Contact Us Page.