ASG B&T Airsoft Tracer Unit CCW

ASG
Code: 16794
£39.99
  • Semi & Full Auto
  • 14mm CCW thread
  • Batteries Not Included

This Airsoft tracer unit is designed to fit onto threaded outer barrels of Airsoft guns to allow the use of illuminated Airsoft Tracer BBs. 

The ASG B&T tracer unit comes with a 14mm CCW thread that will attach to 90% of AEGs, and will attach to the remaining 10% with a thread adapter. The unit is easy to operate on / off button switch and textile outer for easier fitment onto your Airsoft RIF.

Full description

Description

The suppressor is powered by 4 x AAA batteries (not included), you can glow up your tracer rounds for days at a time! Excellent build quality and one of the most reliable tracer units we have used ourselves. Works with Semi and Full auto rifles and acts as a minor "suppressor" at the same time as firing "flubber" at your enemy.

Features

  • Compatible with 14mm CCW thread
  • Works with Semi and Full Auto Airsoft Guns
  • Full metal outer construction
  • Functions from 4xAAA Batteries
  • Batteries not included
  • Branded:
    • 'B&T'
    • 'ASG TRACER UNIT'

Package Includes

  • ASG - B&T Tracer Unit 

Specification

General

External Part Type
Suppressor
Patrol Base - Warning Icon
Warnings
Disconnect Batteries

Construction

Colour Wheel Greyscale
Item Colour
Black
Construction Icon
Construction
Alloy shell with polymer internals.

Weight and Dimension

Product Length
Approx. 13.2cm
Product Width
Approx. 3.5cm
Weight KG Icon
Weight (KG)
Approx. 0.141kg

Powered Specific

Battery Type
AAA

Suppressor Specific

Icon Thread Direction
Outer Barrel Thread Direction
CCW (Counter Clockwise)
Outer Barrel Thread Size
14mm
Icon Thread Type
Outer Barrel Thread Type
Female

Suppressor Internals

Foam Filled
No
Barrel Extension
No

Tracer Unit Specific

Tracer Unit
Yes

Customer reviews

5 / 5
1 review for ASG B&T Airsoft Tracer Unit CCW
Reviews.co.uk customer reviews
Anonymous
06/06/2020
Got wat I think is a rip off unit somewhere else an that broke after like 10 shots. Got recommended this by my mate n i'm glad I forked out the extra money
Rated 5 out of 5